Home

Who am I?

S vintage star
S filipina now living in california
S obsessive-compulsive... make that compulsive-obsessive... no, obsessive-compulsive
S cold all the time (literally)

current terror alert level
Terror Alert Level

Why is Life Cold?

i actually have a very happy life. i just saw this graphic one day and got an inspiration for another blog. why not write about the stuff that makes life cold? from the huge, catastrophic, life-altering events to the seemingly trivial, little incidents that rub you the wrong way. it doesn't have to be a personal experience, it can be something observed.

on writing these down, my intent is to learn to appreciate life more and have a better handle on things when life throws you a curve ball. i want whoever will read this to contemplate, not get depressed. hopefully, you'll share with me your experiences as well so we can learn from each other.

p.s. it doesn't always have to be cold

Previous Posts

Archives

Get Cold With Me

Enter your email address below to subscribe to Suddenly... Life Got Cold



powered by Bloglet

Where I Go When I Feel Life Getting Cold

S Memento
S Jo's Forum
S Shai Coggins
S pinayexpat
S joyceline
S piehole (a very funny girl)
S Din's World
S pinayhekmi chronicles
S Linnor
S Tin
S kwentong tambay
S deja brew
S denden
S mushings
S Junkville (never fails)

 

designed by lonelyger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com





FILIPINA O+

Next To Go

We're still trying to get rid of stuff to make room for our new arrival. Here were the next things to go:





These were difficult for me again because these were gifts from an ex. Although I haven't used it in years since I bought a digital piano when I got married, I've had many fond memories with the keyboard. I used to lug that around (hence the hardcase, the stand and the bench) at parties and play for my friends and family. "Name that Tune" was a staple at our family parties!

I remember how my ex hand-carried the keyboard (and the hardcase on another trip) coast to coast because he knew I was getting bored being all alone in my apartment. In a way, these were my last link to him.

Instead of selling these at craigslist, my husband and I decided to donate them to my stepson's school's music department. We believe more people will benefit from them there than anywhere else. The music coordinator was very grateful, and I'm glad I've found a good home for these things I held dearly.

Next up - a Panasonic TV and stand.

Vangie Fuhrman got cold on 12.09.2005 1:36 PM. |

Comments: Post a Comment