Home

Who am I?

S vintage star
S filipina now living in california
S obsessive-compulsive... make that compulsive-obsessive... no, obsessive-compulsive
S cold all the time (literally)

current terror alert level
Terror Alert Level

Why is Life Cold?

i actually have a very happy life. i just saw this graphic one day and got an inspiration for another blog. why not write about the stuff that makes life cold? from the huge, catastrophic, life-altering events to the seemingly trivial, little incidents that rub you the wrong way. it doesn't have to be a personal experience, it can be something observed.

on writing these down, my intent is to learn to appreciate life more and have a better handle on things when life throws you a curve ball. i want whoever will read this to contemplate, not get depressed. hopefully, you'll share with me your experiences as well so we can learn from each other.

p.s. it doesn't always have to be cold

Previous Posts

Archives

Get Cold With Me

Enter your email address below to subscribe to Suddenly... Life Got Cold



powered by Bloglet

Where I Go When I Feel Life Getting Cold

S Memento
S Jo's Forum
S Shai Coggins
S pinayexpat
S joyceline
S piehole (a very funny girl)
S Din's World
S pinayhekmi chronicles
S Linnor
S Tin
S kwentong tambay
S deja brew
S denden
S mushings
S Junkville (never fails)

 

designed by lonelyger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com





FILIPINA O+

Innocence Lost

When I logged into Gmail today, one of my new emails is a reply to an entry of mine in 43things. Although I've been neglecting it lately (like this blog), I love that site and welcome all the emails I receive from it. Usually it's a request to send a Gmail invite, which I would gladly grant, but sometimes it's a comment or reply to an entry of mine which I always looked forward to.

With a smile I open the email and see that someone replied to my entry on my goal of watching a Raiders game live. I quickly read his reply:

Have sex with vangie
--------------------
i would like to meetup with her and have sex alnite.


Great. Why does a creep with too much time on his hands have to ruin an otherwise wonderful site like 43things? I know most popular sites will eventually fall victim to spammers and weirdos, and I've been seeing some adult content on 43things, but I was kinda hoping 43things will remain the encouraging, inspiring and innocent site that it was when I first signed up you know?

What's disturbing is when I clicked on this guy's account, he only has 1 thing he likes to do:

have sex with vangie that posted here 24 weeks ago

Sorry dude. Go get your kicks somewhere else.

Vangie Fuhrman got cold on 9.07.2005 6:27 PM. |

Comments: Post a Comment